If you are looking for professional and futuristic video recording quality camera for your YouTube Channel, then camcorders should be your best option. There are plenty of video recording tools available, but for a better sound, sharper image, and longer video recording, you need a camcorder, because it can record hustle free videos for much longer time as compare to other cameras.
In this article, we have compiled a list of Top 5 HD camcorders that could be your next recording option, because if your channel is growing and you are not satisfied with your current camera, then probably you need an upgrade. The upgrade should be smart enough which should attract more viewers to your channel.
Sony 4K HD Video Recording FDRAX33 Handycam Camcorder
With 4K HD Video recording quality in hand, the Sony FDRAX33 offers some remarkable features. It has a steadier image stabilization quality with balanced optical steadyshot image stabilization. The camera has incredibly high resolution that produces vibrant and extremely realistic images. It has the same blazingly fast image processor employed in professional Sony Models, that records 30p movies in 4K and 60p in full HD 1080 resolution or incredibly smooth and sharp playback, with no loss in realism, even when panning the camera and shooting moving subjects.
More Features include:
- 4K Camcorder with 1/2.3″ sensor
- Capture 4k/30p video that far exceeds HD resolution
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilization – for 4K
- Premium ZEISS optics
- Direct Pixel Read Out for smooth edges and color gradation
- Manual Control (Iris / Shutter / Exposure / White Balance)
- Versatile shooting w/ XAVC S3, AVCHD and MP4 codecs
- High contrast 0.24″ EVF for eye-level framing
- 3 Xtra Fine LCD (921K) touch screen”
- 1ch surround sound mic w/ new audio record controls
- Connect, control, backup and share wirelessly with NFC2/Wi-Fi
- Broadcast LIVE from your camcorder using Ustream live-streaming4
- Multi-camera control
- Automatically creates highlight7 video in MP4 from multiple clips
Panasonic HC-X920 HD Digital Camcorder
The Panasonic HC-X920 3MOS Ultrafine Full HD Camcorder features three back-illuminated MOS sensors (3MOS) with an effective size of approximately 1/4″ each and records Full HD 1080/60p video in the AVCHD format. The 12x Leica Dicomar zoom lens has a fast max aperture of f/1.5 and a 35mm equivalent of approximately 29.8-399.2mm, and the optical zoom is supplemented by an 25x Intelligent Zoom. Built-in Wi-Fi enables real time streaming and remote control via a smartphone or tablet. Other features include a 3.5″ LCD touchscreen monitor, Five Axis Hybrid OIS, 5.1-channel surround sound, and iA Plus Mode.
Some of its amazing features include:
- 3MOS BSI Ultrafine HD Video Delivers High-Sensitivity Image Quality
- 8mm Wide-Angle, Intelligent 25x Zoom with 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+
- Level Shot Function Corrects Camera Tilt
- Remote WiFi Control Plus Live Ustream Sharing
- Professional Shooting Functions
- Cool Creative Controls
- iA (Intelligent Auto) / iA Plus Take the Guesswork Out of Video Shooting
- 4-Megapixel Still Picture Recording
Canon VIXIA HF G40 Full HD Camcorder
The Canon VIXIA HF G40 has a 20x High Definition Optical Zoom lens with advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor. The camera gives perfect results in low-light conditions. the camcorder offers 1080p recording 60fps in MP4 format.
it is Wi-fi enabled with FTP Transfer Capability so you can instantly share your vlogs on social media. With high-capacity Battery the camera offers Dual SD Card Slots, so you can never go off memory. It has intelligent Optical Image Stabilization System with Powered Dynamic Modes, so you can take perfect results in any condition. Built in 3-axis stabilization so you can record better quality videos.
Ideal for an incredible variety of uses, the VIXIA HF G40 is a stellar choice for anyone who requires professional-quality videos on the go.
If you need a high-end vlogging camera, then this is a perfect choice for you. You gotta spend some bucks on it, but believe me it will worth it.VIEW PRICE MORE FEATURES
Canon XA30 Professional Camcorder
The Canon XA30 is a pro level camcorder for advance level recording in slightly affordable price. A camera that can be used for everything from movie, television production to event recordings. This camcorder could be a perfect high-end choice for your professional vlogging career. The camera is pretty hefty that makes it difficult to carry, but it’s a wonderful choice for indoor vlogging specially in low light conditions.
Its amazing features include:
- Genuine Canon 20x High Definition Optical Zoom Lens
- New, Advanced HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor with Improved Low-light performance
- Full HD 1920×1080 Recording Capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi® Technology with FTP Transfer Capability
- Superb Image Reproduction
- 5-inch OLED View screen with 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio and EVF
- Dual SD Card Slots, Using Readily Available, Consumable Media
- Wide DR Gamma (600%)
- Highlight Priority Mode
The combination of these features brings dynamic array and exceptional sensitivity. It also offers an external microphone facility so you can record vlogs with stereo sound, which will help you in attracting more audience to your channel.VIEW PRICE MORE FEATURES
Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder
The all new VIXIA HF R800 camcorder is one of the best camcorder update model from the Canon family. Thanks to its powerful zoom, you can record moments near, far and in between. Exciting new features include Highlight Priority mode with backlight correction to help you get the best shots you can, and improved slow and fast recording options that let you experiment with different ways to record. The lightweight package of the VIXIA HF R800 means you can keep it on hand to record whatever you want, whenever you want, to removable SD cards that provide quick and convenient sharing. Easy to use and bring with you, pick up the VIXIA HF R800 and start making vlogs.
Its wonderful features include:
- 57x (32.5-1853Mm) advanced zoom/ 32x Optical / 1140x Digital and Super range OIS.
- Canon 3.28 Megapixel full HD CMOS image sensor.
- Digic DV 4 image processor.
- Minimum Focusing Distance-All other modes: 10mm (WIDE end), 1m across entire zooming range (from edge of lens).
- However, approx. 50cm at tele macro setting established at this time (automatic movement to TELE end)
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, we may receive a commission. All opinions however are our own and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.